Find Your Favorite Posts

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tutoring Page

 Tutoring Page:

     This page is dedicated to students helping one another with any questions that arise with regards to homework, studying, and any assignments that cause you trouble.  I will help with any questions that I can, but anyone is welcome to help answer questions that arise.  Here you are welcome to post questions from high school level all the way up to senior year undergraduate college questions and receive feedback from myself and others quickly!  As far as graduate level courses and questions go, since I am a medical student, that is my main area of expertise, but I will gladly help in any way I can with any questions on any subject.  Others will also be able to comment and leave advice of their own on other graduate and professional programs. 

To show all the posts I've made about Tutoring, simply click on the "Tutoring" tab at the top right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment