Find Your Favorite Posts

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Welcome!

     Hello everyone! My name is Wesley Meade.  I am currently a full-time student enrolled at the University of Pikeville about to enter my Senior year of Pre-Medical study.  During my journey from high school until now I have experienced many adversities and overcome many obstacles, and from these experiences as well as mistakes I have made along the way, I have learned a great deal about how to approach these obstacles and how to use every tool at my disposal in order to help me achieve any goal.  With this blog, I hope to help others who are beginning their journey through high school, and currently making the journey through high school and into college.  I will also make many posts that will apply to those adults that may be trying to decide whether or not to go back to school and get a degree.  I will make regular posts so check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment